Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will assist with inside sales, administrative, CRM management, training and special projects.
· Experience in administrative sales role or healthcare payer cost containment is a plus (payment integrity and/or fraud, waste and abuse)
· Technical Experience a plus
· Project management skills are a plus
· Superior people skills
· Excellent organizational & time management skills
· Professional written and verbal communication skills
Specific Core Functions:
· Understanding/learning the target healthcare payer market and the associated business drivers
· Developing an understanding of Codoxo and our AI product suite
· Positively representing the Codoxo brand in a variety of settings
· Assisting on projects within sales
· Setting up sales calls, demos, with prospects on behalf of sales team
· Creating/assisting on proposals upon request
· Creating agendas when needed
· Running reports as requested
· Own administration of Salesforce CRM
· Maintenance of Salesforce, including but not limited to the following: create/modify/eliminated duplicate(s) of accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, contracts and activities, including tasks
o Reset passwords
o Add new users
o Check system permissions
o Restrict or provide user access to data
o Modify/delete user(s)
o Provide Salesforce updates on defects, enhancements or other announcements
o Complete regular audits of data
o Own/create the Salesforce user manual
o Own Salesforce training for new users
· Attend all sales meetings
· Research and vetting of possible prospects
· Complete ad-hoc projects
· Coordinating follow-ups from campaigns, conferences, sales calls, etc.
· Assist and research and preparation of RFPs/RFIs and proposals
· Own administration of RFP tool
· Coordinate, expedite and store Sales Request for Proposal (RFP/RFI) responses
· Maintain and update library of responses
· Maintain RFP attachments
· Interact with internal departments (Engineering, Customer Success Team, IT Security, Data Science and Legal)
· Assist Sales Team with campaigns and marketing as necessary
Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience inside sales coordination/administrative sales role and/or healthcare cost containment, operating within a target driven environment.