PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: This person MUST have extensive experience as a Head of Product (or any related job titles,) for several years and MUST have worked in the B2B SaaS space. These are non-negotiable
Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
We are seeking a Head of Product to provide strategic product direction and leadership for our fast-paced, high-growth company. The role will own the product portfolio, partnering closely with other key cross-functional teams to conceive, develop, and ensure successful deployment of innovative software capabilities that map to customer and market needs, both external and internal.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience with lean product discovery, product process, and agile SDLC. The candidate should also have proven experience building effective teams and communicating with executive leadership. This individual will work cross-functionally with business functions and drive full lifecycle product development from business opportunity and conception to competitive analysis and validation to requirements and deploy tech to "sale-readiness" and in market follow-up activities.
· Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution for internal and external products for customers
· Maintain awareness and understanding of customer and market needs.
· Manage, track, and report product performance throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy, product planning, and issue prioritization
· Develop and own the product roadmap, including product strategy, setting key performance metrics for your product portfolio, and tracking against key quarterly milestones
· Employ test and learn methodologies to validate product opportunities, using data to inform the delivery
· Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product
· Hire, lead, manage and mentor the fast-growing product team
· Experienced in B2B SaaS product management leadership
· Experienced with team management
· Proven leadership experience while scaling/growing company and product line
· Bachelor's or master's degree in a related field
· Demonstrate excellence in working in partnership with Executive Suite
· Ability to manage and motivate teams both within and outside of reporting structure
· Proven experience owning marketing technology products and services
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and issues in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated ability to drive development and release of new products and features
· Ability to perform ongoing analysis and market surveying
· Experience in the Healthcare industry preferred
The Head of Product will report to the CEO and participate in the company's stock option plan.
Codoxo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.