Do you want to help make healthcare more effective and affordable for everyone? That’s our mission at Codoxo. The U.S. spends more on healthcare than any other country in the world, but not all of the $3.8 trillion goes to real patient care. A significant portion, up to 10% or $380 billion, is lost to fraud, waste, and abuse.
Codoxo’s patented artificial intelligence technology helps healthcare companies and agencies identify and act quickly to control costs. Codoxo now has six AI-powered applications that help every department across health insurance payers proactively bring down costs and reduce fraud, waste, and abuse – so more dollars to toward patient care.
The Pre-Sales Consultant demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers, utilizing a strong background in cost containment to demonstrate the features of the platform and “best use” of the tool for the client’s program. Additionally, the Manager/Director of Product Engagement will assist in inside sales, training, implementation, and managing special projects.
- SAAS demonstration Experience
- Experience in healthcare payer cost containment (payment integrity and/or fraud, waste, and abuse
- Technical/AI Experience a plus
- Project management skills are a plus
- Superior people skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and energy
- Initiating action
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Organizational understanding
- Product understanding
- Strategic focus
- Decisive insight
- Communication Skills
Specific Core Functions:
- Understanding the target healthcare payer market and the associated business drivers
- Developing a deep understanding of Codoxo and our AI product suite
- Positively representing the Codoxo brand in a variety of settings
- Demonstrating Codoxo’s AI platform and product suite in front of many people
- Providing information on a Codoxo product or service
- Assisting others in using a Codoxo product or service
- Training others to use a Codoxo product or service
- Participating in marketing events, conferences, presentations, and meetings
- Participating in inside sales coordination assigned responsibilities
- Assisting on projects within Sales as well as other Codoxo teams
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in healthcare cost containment, operating within a target-driven environment.
- Successful experience in product demonstrations of enterprise SAAS solutions.
- An intermediate travel level is required for this position (50%).