This is not a remote position, and will require work in our Carlsbad, CA office.
The Logistics Associate will be responsible for performing a variety of duties including assisting with inventory control and management, ERP system entries, shipping domestically and internationally, and receiving shipments.
· Create work orders, assembly builds, and other transactions to support inventory movement between sites.
· Monitor reports to ensure system remains accurate and resolve potential discrepancies as needed.
· Provide timely support to warehouse, quality and production staff.
· Maintain ERP system to reflect new part numbers, revisions, bills of materials.
· Periodically review and update system settings to ensure current business needs are addressed.
· Maintains accurate schedule of shipments and notifies appropriate parties of changes.
· Troubleshoots and implements immediate corrective actions and preventative actions for shipments, couriers, and orders.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
Essential Qualifications (includes education, background, skills and expertise):
The person in this role should possess the following experience, abilities and attributes:
· Two plus years of direct experience with ERP or MRP, Netsuite is preferred.
· High School Diploma and five (5) years of experience with Supply Chain and/or Operations and/or cGMP manufacturing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of quality systems and a desire to learn.
· Must be able to operate with a sense of urgency, quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
· Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills; strong attention to detail.
· Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems, flexible and adaptable.
· Ability to use good judgment and make sound decisions.
· Strong experience with MS Office, particularly Excel.
· Experience working in Medical Device Industry
· Knowledge and experience of Good Manufacturing Practice
· Experience in Medical Device Operations, including an ISO 13485 Environment