We are a fast-growing electrical company based in Reno, Nevada. Offering our employees year-round full-time work, opportunities to grow within the company, annual raises and incentives, optional 4-day work weeks as well as optional overtime.
Midtown Electric works with the newest technology at the forefront of the electrical industry in a city that is booming with innovation and new construction. We have a tight-knit team of electricians that care deeply about their clients. No day is the same at our company and our employees are consistently mentored and challenged to learn more and push the limits of their skillset. Our company offers variety in the types of jobs we do, from large high-end custom homes to commercial tenant improvements.
- We truly care about our employees and pride ourselves in a positive and supportive work environment between team members and supervisors. We welcome the opportunity for you to grow into lead roles and expand your career with our company.
: We are looking for a hard-working electrician who takes great pride in the quality of their work. If you are looking to be part of a team that builds each other up and works toward a common goal personally and professionally, Midtown Electric would be a great fit for you. We are searching for those who pride themselves in quality work, customer service and individuals who complete every task with the utmost professionalism.
- Benefits offered after probationary period include:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Possible relocation package for someone moving from out of state.
- If necessary, we offer to pay OSHA 30 course fees plus 30 hours for time to complete.
- Typical 4-day work week hours are Monday-Thursday 7am to 5pm.
- Exclusive employee only marketplace which allows access to special pricing discounts from name brand vendors on both business and personal goods and services such as cell phones, computers, travel, office supplies, gym memberships, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years residential electrical experience (no commercial or industrial experience is necessary)
- OSHA 10 minimum (OSHA 30 is preferred)
- Journeyman certification is a plus
- Experience in lighting control systems (Lutron) a plus
- Driver’s license required
- Previous electrical and/or construction experience
- Must provide your own tools
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards.
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
Midtown Electric is headquartered in Reno, Nevada just minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe and a quick, 4-hour drive from San Francisco. Recently ranked one of the best small cities to live in and called the next Silicon Valley, Reno is a great place to live and offers affordable living costs without state income tax. Reno is also blessed to have all four seasons, so no matter if you love to camp, bike, hike or ski, Reno has got you covered.
- Top industry pay
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
[NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION]