Sparkroom a division of Digital Media Solutions, is seeking a Media Coordinator to join our Paramus, NJ team. The Media Coordinator is responsible for the planning, execution and maintenance of 1st and 3rd party marketing campaigns for our education clients. Duties will include supporting specific agency schools, monthly media buying and planning, and management & communication with up to 100 lead providers and media vendors for multiple advertisers through the use of various marketing channels. The Digital Media Coordinator will collaborate closely with Client Services, the Media Strategy Manager, and Senior Media Strategists to coordinate affiliate marketing projects and campaigns as needed, as well as work closely with clients to ensure Sparkroom is meeting their cost per acquisition goals.
· Coordinate the day to day activity for assigned client campaigns, handling all technical build out requirements, communication, billing processes, and allocation adjustments for marketing vendors
· Develop marketing strategy and media plans for all 3rd party marketing channels including cost per lead, CPM, and CPC providers
· Collaborate with client services team in order to meet client needs and recommend and execute media plans for education-specific advertisers
· Build and manage ongoing communication with 3rd party marketing vendors, including budget changes, performance monitoring, pricing negotiation, and client needs.
· Coordinate and execute vendor pricing and insertion orders
· Manage advertisers’ requirement updates across both 1st and 3rd party landing pages
· Present new vendor recommendations & performance reviews to internal and external teams
· Evaluate and maintain proper compliance practices through compliance solution tools, by addressing and resolving all compliance violations across 3rd party vendor campaigns
· Utilize multiple media platforms to successfully deliver display, social, and affiliate media to customers
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 0-2 years digital media buying/planning
· Solid understanding of the digital marketing industry and ability to manage performance across multiple campaigns
· Data-driven individual with effective problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present information to small groups
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and customer service abilities are essential
· Social media experience a plus
· Medical, dental, vision plans
· In office fitness center
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401K with match
· Career development/advancement
Sparkroom is a leader in performance marketing, providing fully transparent, analytics-based strategies that achieve challenging marketing objectives. Sparkroom provides both marketing services and marketing software, allowing for improved efficacy of data-based marketing campaigns. The Sparkroom Marketing Services team focuses on the management of media plans that incorporate a variety of performance-driven channels. Sparkroom Marketing Software integrates marketing data, automates processes based on performance and provides robust, multidimensional reporting and analytics. To learn more about Sparkroom, go to Sparkroom.com.
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and a #5 ranking on the 2015 Florida Fast 100. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. Magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its vertical-specific brands including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, visit www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news on Twitter at @dmsgrp and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.