Sparkroom is the most widely-deployed software solution for enrollment marketing automation. Trusted by top career colleges and universities, Sparkroom allows schools to manage, measure, and optimize student inquiries from a single, integrated platform. Culture is very important to us. Put simply, we believe that smart, passionate and fun people build great companies. With that in mind, we are looking for great people that want to love coming to work, want to be challenged by working with the best on hard problems and want to be part of building something great. What is it like working at Sparkroom? We collaborate – everyone’s voice is heard. We communicate – frequently and transparently. We live up to our promises. We get stuff done. We get better every day. We care – about our customers, our products and each other.
Sparkroom is looking for a Senior QA Analyst to help us define and test a world-class hosted internet marketing automation platform. Join a small development team using Agile methods to deliver high quality software to our customers. This is a non-traditional testing role where we expect our QA team to drive application functionality by becoming experts on the application and working closely with product managers and developers. We are heavily invested in automated testing using Fitnesse, Selenium Runner and custom fixtures.
• Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
• Work with product managers and developers to define and understand product functionality
• Work with product managers and developers in the creation and execution of automated test cases using Fitnesse and Selenium
• Work with product managers and developers in the creation and execution of manual test plans and test cases for Sparkroom products
• Identify, replicate, analyze and manage deviations
• Maintain a high level of functional and technical expertise
• Participate in defining and improving Sparkroom processes
• Mentor other team members and review peer’s test plans and results
Skills & Qualifications
Candidates must have:
• Relevant BS degree in Computer Science or relative fields of study (Information Systems / Computer Engineering/etc), advanced CS degree strongly preferred.
• 5+ years of software industry experience and 2+ years of quality assurance experience
• Proficient in test automation development with experience creating and maintaining test scripts using java or commercial scripting languages
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Agile methodology, SQL, Java, Selenium and Fitnesse an asset.
• 2+ years managing a QA team
What we offer:
• Very competitive pay packages based on experience
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Domestic partner benefits
• 401(k) with match
• Flexible work schedules
• Frequent Social and Community Events
• Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and a #5 ranking on the 2015 Florida Fast 100. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. Magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its vertical-specific brands including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, visit www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news on Twitter at @dmsgrp and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.