Job Title: Director,
Reports to: General Counsel, EVP HR & Compliance
Location: Clearwater, FL
The Primary responsibility of the Director, People is to manage the full life cycle recruiting process for openings in the corporate offices across the nation. You will provide guidance and support to hiring managers, and manage the candidate experience. You will be a brand ambassador for the company.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Lead new requisition meetings with hiring managers.
- Full-cycle recruiting for open positions - conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and the company, conducting phone screens, coordinating interview schedules, summarizing feedback, making hiring recommendations, and managing the offer process.
- Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within the applicant tracking system.
- Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of talent acquisition.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
· Skill in direct, Internet and networking sourcing - previous/current recruiting experience is required.
· Ad tech & digital media experience preferred.
· Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events.
· Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software.
· Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision.
· Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public.
About Digital Media Solutions
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building
Digital Media Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.