Digital Media Solutions, an Inc. 500 leader in creating high value conversions through our vast network of owned and operated websites focused on Education, Mortgage, Health and Wellness, Personal Finance, and Careers is looking to hire a Senior Digital Content Writer to help us develop high quality content delivered with a marketing-centric mentality. Our culture is based on a revenue first mentality so you will be more than just a writer, you will have an innate understanding of how to create compelling advertising copy within the confines of SEO principles, and be able to share their vision with others. We need a self-starter capable of thought leadership who is motivated to make an impact on Day One!
Job Responsibilities: Senior Digital Content Writer
· Research new project content to assist with concept development
· Coordinate research with media buying teams to ensure end user search and social media is properly connected to trigger high value conversions
· Outline content pages and products based on user search demand and product needs
· Manage day-to-day progress with tasking systems as needed
· Report between departments with updates on content production and readiness
· Edit content for clarity and readability
· Review content for quality, value and uniqueness
· Ensure proper AP Style is executed
· Review that acceptable grammar, punctuation and structure of stories is up to standard
· Confirm SEO keywords and variations are executed properly
· Comply with and stay up-to-date on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Snapchat best practices and polices
· Ensure effective meta titles and descriptions
· Review and proofread marketing materials as needed
· Create/test different templates versions to ensure continuous growth/optimization
Desired Skills / Experience:
· 5+ years relevant work experience preferred
· 4 year degree required, Marketing/Communications preferred
· Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Ability to manage others
· Excellent organizational skills and constant attention to detail.
· Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines by working with teams located in multiple offices.
· Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills. Understands the most important aspect of communication is listening and closing the loop on assigned work.
· Demonstrates curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission to provide the highest quality, intent driven leads to our advertising clients.
Content Management and Creative:
Work in our proprietary content management system and deliver content in an organized format
· Oversee basic HTML and formatting based on project
· Review drafts of designs
· Deliver guidelines for content, templates, and creative designs
· Oversee changes with designer
· Author structural pages for websites (FAQs, About Us, etc.)
· Source photos where required
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401(k) with match
· Flexible work schedules
· Frequent Social and Community Events
· Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building