Sparkroom (A division of Digital
Media Solutions) is the higher education market’s most sophisticated enrollment
marketing platform, adopted by the largest private-sector colleges in the
United States. Sparkroom enables colleges and universities to find, contact,
and enroll the right students, efficiently and at the lowest cost.
We believe that smart, passionate and fun people build great companies. With that in mind, we are looking for great people that want to love coming to work, want to be challenged by working with the best on hard problems, and want to be part of building something great.
We collaborate – everyone’s voice is heard.
We communicate – frequently and transparently.
We care – about clients, our products, and each other.
We get better every day.
Position Summary: Marketing Data Analyst
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for performing research and providing insights around market trends, competitors, potential and existing customers and campaigns. This person is poised and professional and can partner with internal teams, as well as work closely with members of the marketing and admissions departments of their clients. The Marketing Data Analyst will perform audience research to pinpoint key demographics, provide geographic visualizations, and highlight channel performance to optimize campaign ROI and effectively communicate these findings to the corresponding stakeholders. The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for insights across all clients at Sparkroom as well as provide prospective research for new opportunities. You will be provided direction but it is expected that this person can work independently and creatively to deliver the most insightful and comprehensive research.
- Math or market research related degree
- Organization and presentation
- Inquisitive and self-motivating
- Quick learning and adaptive
- Critical-thinking skills
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access/Tableau
· Manage and utilize the Sparkroom database to discover and analyze trends and deliver actionable insights to clients.
· Manage, implement, and report on various business intelligence tools and leverage insights to drive data efficiencies
· Maintaining analytics database and important documentations for internal records
· Ensuring effective and transparent communication
· Develop quarterly industry insights for whitepapers and webinars
· Preparing client reports and analysis on a regular basis
· Arranging and attending client and internal meetings
· Supporting sales team with prospective research
· Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns
· Maintains accurate and up to date records of project status and conference reports
· Manage the day-to-day operation of the account and take ownership of work flow, schedules, and budgets
· Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.)
· Manages timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client
· Monitor and forecast industry trends
· Examine current campaign return on investment and make recommendations based on results
· Work with third-party partners to enhance existing campaign data
· Transform complex data into client-ready tables, graphs, written reports and PowerPoint presentations
· Meet with client services team to understand client goals and needs
· Conduct secondary research for corporate marketing initiatives
• Reports to: VP Client Services
• Positions supervised: n/a
• Salary: Depends on level of experience
• Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401(k) with match
· Flexible work schedules
· Frequent Social and Community Events
· Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building