Digital Media Solutions’ Miami team is looking for a passionate Content and Media intern to support the media team in content creation, conceptualization and implementation.
Digital Media Solutions is a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
The perfect candidate should be creative, proactive and energetic. You love social media and wake up with a new idea every day however, you aren’t only a dreamer, you can make things happen. You should feel comfortable with working with teams in other offices or remote. For this internship, we will only accept applications from students in Communications, Marketing and English.
You will write, take pictures, record videos and more.
- Support Senior manager on campaign conceptualization and implementation
- Write content calendar for social media organic
- Support paid media and website content creation
- Implement content calendar
- Make sure there are no mistakes
- Schedule content
- Build reports with data from social media pages
- Analyze with manager
- Work with Media team to increase leads by testing new ideas
- Community management for social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in English’ grammar – Spanish is a plus
- Social media understanding or experience/courses
- Extremely creative (we want to hear about previous projects)
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- Passionate about Social Media/Digital Marketing
Digital Media Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.