Paramus, NJ or Miami-Coral Gables, FL – The Paid Search Strategist is responsible for the planning, execution and maintenance of 1st party marketing campaigns for our pay per click clients, with the opportunity to expand into additional channels. Duties will include development of marketing strategy, monthly media buying and planning, and management of paid search campaigns across multiple advertisers and digital marketing platforms. The Paid Search Strategist will collaborate with Client Services to deliver diverse marketing strategy while meeting customer cost per acquisition goals through pay per click and display channels, directly contributing to the success of Sparkroom (A division of Digital Media Solutions) client campaigns.
· Develop marketing and keyword strategy for multiple pay per click campaigns
· Perform daily account management in Google Adwords and other search platform
· Monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, click through rate, and other metrics
· Provide recommendations and execute copy and creative updates
· Execute insertion orders and budget recommendations for PPC and Google Display Network campaigns
· Participate in launching new paid search campaigns through ad group, keyword, and copy development
· Create innovative and engaging copy messaging
· Develop and present marketing strategy, recommendations, and performance reviews to internal and external teams
· Utilize multiple media platforms to successfully deliver display and pay per click spend
· Generate recurring weekly client reporting for all metrics, including revenue and performance metrics
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2-5 years experience in search engine marketing/Google Adwords
· Solid understanding of digital landscape and ability to manage performance across multiple campaigns
· Data-driven individual with effective problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present information to small groups
· Extremely organized in campaign and communication management
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Google Adwords, Bing
· Knowledge of search engine optimization strategy, Google Analytics
· Social media buying experience is also a plus!
About Digital Media Solutions:
Digital Media Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401(k) with match
· Frequent Social and Community Events
· Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building