The Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive will facilitate servicing the client’s needs by acting as a liaison between the agency and the client. This person is poised and professional and can partner with internal teams, as well as work closely with members of the marketing and admissions departments of their clients. The Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive will manage timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client. The Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive is responsible for their assigned client rosters overall performance. It is the responsibility of the Client Account Executive / Sr. Account Executive to recommend the ideal marketing mix to their school, including but not limited to affiliate marketing, paid search, SEO, display, etc.
- Organization and presentation
- Ability to build relationships
- Challenges the status quo
- Navigating difficult client situations
- Know where and when to prioritize
- Works well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Meeting with clients to discuss and identify their goals and needs. Understanding their demographic targets, goals and targets, and their main competitors
· Develop plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy & optimization reporting and presentations.
· Maintaining client files, executive summaries and important documentations for internal records
· Ensuring effective and transparent communication
· Handling budgets, campaign creative, invoicing, etc.
· Preparing client reports and analysis on a regular basis
· Arranging and attending client and internal meetings
· Supporting VP Account services for any global team initiatives
· Build client relationships and maintain the overall customer satisfaction and profitability
· Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns
· Maintains accurate and up to date records of project status and conference reports
· Manage the day-to-day operation of the account and take ownership of work flow, schedules, and budgets
· Manage internal and external correspondence (client communication, meeting reports, documentation of verbal agreements, etc.)
· Manages timely delivery of work and materials to/from internal stakeholders and client
• Reports to: VP Account Services
• Positions supervised: n/a
• Salary: Depends on level of experience
• Years of Experience: 2-4 years
About Digital Media Solutions:
Solutions is one of the largest privately held advertising and marketing companies
in the US with a proven track record of success and growth. We pride ourselves
on being a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data,
insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire
customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible work schedules
- Frequent Social and Community Events
- Annual retreat in Clearwater Beach, FL and events built around team building