Digital Media Solutions is a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
We are seeking a junior to senior full stack developer experienced with the LAMP stack and developing high performance websites. The position will be in charge of developing and maintaining web properties focused on lead generation. We are looking for someone that is just as passionate about efficiency and accountability as they are with innovative technologies.
Applicants must have hands-on PHP skills within a LAMP environment. Front-end development experience is a plus. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science preferred but not required. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and also take direction and be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Proficiency in PHP
· Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer, and technical perspectives.
· Able to do responsive design and development.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects.
· Stays current on all programming-related technology and innovations.
· Able to keep a high level of skills and knowledge.
· Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
· Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services.
· Experience with MySQL and Apache or Nginx
· Working knowledge of Git for version control.
Nice to haves:
· Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Experience with agile development and short sprints
· Working knowledge of Laravel
· Working knowledge of October CMS
· Develop full stack solutions
· Collaborate with team members, creative, and business departments
· Follow established coding standards and development process
· Maintain existing code and debug when necessary
· We follow, train, and enforce professional software development habits.
· Competitive pay package commensurate with experience
· Health Benefits