You are a highly motivated, proactive, and results-oriented team player that can assist in Digital Media Solution’s growth. You have data analytics and statistics skills experience, and a solid understanding of demographics and how they apply to marketing. You will work hand in hand with our sales teams in the fulfillment and building of lists that will be used in various marketing campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Strong experience in MS Product Suite, especially MS Excel.
2. Understanding of complex demographics and how they are used to build marketing campaigns
3. BS degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related area of study, or four years equivalent experience
4. Demonstrate curiosity and drive to learn and contribute to the DMS mission to provide the highest quality, intent driven leads to our advertising clients.
5. Strong ability to collect, organize, analyze and then present data to management
6. Excellent organizational skills& constant attention to detail. These skills are critical in the management of time, space, task, and projects.
7. Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills. Understand the most important aspect of communication is listening and closing the loop on assigned work.
· Process and build list orders on the Datamixt system
· Process daily information and build reports on list output in MS Excel
· Monitor campaign performance and find areas for optimization
· Participate in team meetings
Digital Media Solutions is a premier performance marketing company that uses actionable data, insightful analytics and proprietary technology to reach, engage, and acquire customers for its clients across multiple interactive platforms.
The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities, combined with a holistic approach to client engagement, powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the country’s top brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Digital Media Solutions orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable, and sustainable.
We offer very competitive pay packages based on experience as well as the following additional benefits:
· Medical, dental, and vision plans
· In office fitness center
· Domestic partner benefits
· 401(k) with match
· Advancement opportunities
· Flexible work schedules