BARBRI, a Francisco Partners portfolio company is a global learning company dedicated to meeting the legal education and specialized training needs of law students, attorneys and other professionals throughout their careers. BARBRI's success is built upon its unmatched technology and innovative pedagogy, combined with the ability to harness data analytics, behavioral economics, learning science, and more to develop solutions for learners and institutions. Building on the success of its core bar courses, which have helped more than 1.3 million lawyers around the world pass a U.S. bar exam, BARBRI offers a comprehensive suite of learning solutions for higher education institutions and law-related businesses which includes U.S. bar prep, curriculum, assessment, global license preparation, online program management, and professional development. BARBRI, founded in 1967, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices throughout the United States and around the world.
The successful candidate will demonstrate continuous success in delivering revenue through Account Management activity in a higher education or professional services sector. Significant account management experience and a demonstrable record of overperformance in the higher education field where learning tools are provided as a service is imperative. Knowledge of the Legal field is essential. A high premium will be placed on a successful record of delivering forecast outcomes by managing multiple accounts with varying degrees of size and complexity. Also essential are the abilities to think strategically and engage tactically with our clients and internal stakeholders to sustain and grow a revenue base. This individual must have a bias for action, a bias for growth of both sales and profit and an affinity for working cross-functionally; must be decisive and a problem solver and work effectively under pressure. Must know how to align in-the-box solutions to a win-win customer outcome.
- Create and execute specific account management plans for assigned accounts that deliver revenue at or above budget.
- Develop significant and trusted relationships with influencers and decision-makers across the whole institution with a focus on consultatively exploring and developing new opportunities to upsell from the BARBRI Law School solution set.
- Work collaboratively with BARBRI subject area domain experts to develop and/or sustain new and renewal revenue opportunities within each account.
- Maintain accurate account opportunity tracking that focuses on deal confidence and the timing of booked sales and revenue in the client relationship management system.
- Must be willing to travel extensively as required by the role,
- Excellent educational institutions, and/or law school contacts desirable.
- Outstanding presentation and speaking skills. Proven experience in public speaking is a plus.
- Bachelors in business or related field,
- 5+ years of experience selling legal education, continuing education and/or higher education where the primary consumer is an adult learner, in a high paced, competitive environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.