Powerscore, a BARBRI company, is seeking a creative, strategic and visionary individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within a world-class marketing department. The Director of Marketing for Powerscore will develop and execute a marketing strategy for the organization that drives business objectives and increases brand awareness and revenue on a national basis.
The successful candidate will have a proficient understanding of emerging digital trends and be able to lead the marketing strategy and revenue-building goals set for Powerscore in a modern and data-centric manner.
- Develop marketing strategy for the LSAT prep market and other relevant test prep markets for Powerscore
- Develop and help execute marketing plan and demand generation activities to include digital marketing, marketing communications, web presence, social media presence, webinars, email marketing, etc – whatever tactics are appropriate
- Monitor data and optimize marketing campaigns for most effective outcomes
- Lead brand strategy efforts for Powerscore to ensure the brand is strong and meaningful to it’s audience
- Manage the marketing team members, as well as central marketing team members, to execute the marketing plan
- Promote all appropriate offerings, in a cohesive fashion, to our prospects
- Lead customer understanding including key needs, challenges and aspirations of potential U.S. law students through primary and secondary market research, data mining, surveys, in-person discussions, etc. Manage and report on insights as appropriate.
- Interface with and support Sales team with marketing solutions as needed
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or other related field required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working on and managing the marketing needs of a company, digital presence of a national brand, product, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in B2C marketing principles and digital trends and data
- Strong experience in digital marketing
- Working knowledge of design principles and comfortable working in apps like Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc. and/or video editing apps – or leading team members to execute these things
- Excellent organizational, written, interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Interest, experience, and ability to negotiate with vendors and partners.
- Proven leadership abilities and skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple assignments.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write the English language.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.