At The BARBRI Group we believe that every student deserves the most effective education experience possible. We believe that advances in the behavioral and learning sciences, coupled with emerging technology, offers an opportunity to create amazing learning opportunities for the students we serve.
The Manager of Corporate IT position is a member of the Technology Operations team and responsible for managing our corporate IT staff, process, and procedures. This is not a remote/work from home position and requires a presence in our Global Headquarters.
- Work with Security Director on initiatives to improve the company wide security posture.
- Work to continually improve processes and adherence to best practices within the corporate IT space.
- Contribute to budgetary discussions around corporate IT services and monitor spending.
- Procure, ship, track and verify operation of end user equipment.
- Manage corporate IT operations, including branch office networks and technology, wireless, telecom, and end user services and equipment needs.
- Manage individuals, including offshore resources.
- Must be able to commute to our Dallas office location daily.
- 5+ years experience as a senior technician, managing lead, or corporate IT manager.
- Expert level with Microsoft o365 administration.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft InTune.
An ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Recent experience working in a multinational company with resources overseas.
- Successfully managed an IT budget.
- Experience designing and installing office technology solutions.
- Experience administering and utilizing a Jira ticketing environment.
- Experience with Meraki firewall, switch, and wireless technology.
- Experience administering a Five9 omnichannel contact center.
- Experience working with security software including Microsoft Security Center, Knowbe4, and Qualys.
- The proven ability to self-manage, innovate, learn, and be a leader.
- A love for learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment
to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid
time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the
best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow
with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment
where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions,
planning, and culture.
The BARBRI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.