BARBRI Legal Ed is looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic professional driven by the mission of making legal education more accessible to join our innovative Enrollment Services Team with exciting growth opportunities in our Dallas, Texas office. Here’s your chance to have an immediate impact by joining a mission-driven team partnering with prestigious law schools to bring online innovation to legal education. We’re looking for skilled, smart, articulate, and innovative problem solvers to be the foundation of a great team that’s primed for growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate continuous success in developing and closing new revenue contracts through Institutional Sales activity in the higher education market. Significant senior sales experience and a demonstrable record of over performance in the higher education field where learning is provided as a service is imperative. Knowledge of the Legal field is preferred, but not essential as a higher premium will be placed on successful record of finding, developing and closing complex learning solution contracts in the Dean suite and with senior administrators. This individual must embody the “hunter” profile but be equally adept at working with a team of domain experts that have significant and valuable technical expertise with higher education and professional licensure. This position will be measured solely on number and incremental revenue value of new institutional contracts. The candidate must have a strong bias for developing new sales in complex decision environments and a strong affinity for working cross functionally; must be creative, tenacious, and a decisive problem solver that works effectively under pressure managing multiple projects. This is a sell what’s in the box position in a market that is largely greenfield.
- Develop and execute Institutional new business account strategy.
- Develop target strategy based on characteristics of which client types are most likely to buy.
- Execute a Dean suite access and awareness campaign, focusing on the solutions areas in the BARBRI Law School B2B portfolio.
- Make time/effort decisions on which targets to pursue and develop proactive decision and influence tactics to move to close.
- Within each account leverage the domain expertise of different Barbri executives.
- Work collaboratively to position and sell value – but be the leader on sales process and decision management.
- Navigate the terms to contract process where the Institutional commitment is a multi-year contract with an over seven figure lifetime value.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity pipeline of x5 annual signings goal based on stringent “stage of sale” criteria.
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be willing to travel extensively as required by the role, when safe to do so.
- Excellent educational institutions contacts desirable.
- Outstanding presentation and speaking skills. Proven experience in public speaking is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience selling in the higher education market where the primary customer is a Dean or President (CEO) and the outcome is a multi-year, multi-million contract to deliver online or technology related solutions.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.