With over 50 years of experience and more than 1.3 million students, BARBRI is the #1 provider of bar review courses and student support. Using comprehensive content, cutting-edge technology, and personalized service, BARBRI generates superior pass results and loyal customers.
The Bar Review Course Specialist will support the courses delivered by BARBRI Bar Review. Duties will
include executing an implementation plan for new and/or existing programs,
working with internal team members to ensure proper course setup and student
engagement, ensuring access and appropriate course content for all participants.
- Assist with various projects and initiatives to support Bar Review Programs.
- Manage communications and processes with students and internal teams.
- Work in close coordination with other teams to ensure accurate delivery of course content
- Review, activate and maintain online study plans for students
- Manage student communication prior to and during bar review
- Assist in hiring, training and managing academic contractors.
- Ensure timely response for supplemental bar review programs
- Work with law school facilities for room reservations, classroom logistics, contracts, and invoicing
- Available to address issues that may arise off-hours during bar review
- Other duties assigned as needed
Qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in the online or higher education environment including program management, student services, and quality assurance would be ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for learning and student success
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems and identify potential solutions
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
- Professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint
This position is open to remote/work from home applicants.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.