With over 50 years of experience and more than 1.3 million students, BARBRI is the #1 provider of bar review courses and student support. Using comprehensive content, cutting-edge technology, and personalized service, BARBRI generates superior pass results and loyal customers.
BARBRI is looking for a dynamic individual to join our Customer Success team, which is responsible for delivering and responding to all direct student inquiries and requests. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across several channels. If you’re a high energy team-oriented individual with a passion for service and a desire to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding industry (eLearning); then BARBRI has an opportunity for you!
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Provide customer service through various channels; phone, email, chat, and SMS
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Provide entry-level technical support (cache clearing)
- Enrollment processing; data entry
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Contributes to team effort(s) by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other projects as assigned
- Proven professional maturity, with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Comfort and experience using computers.
- Experience working with Customer Support
- Ability to maintain a state of calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an office setting and/or Customer Service.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including generous paid time off, competitive medical, dental, and vision benefit plans, and 401(k) match.
This position is ideally located in Minneapolis/St. Paul area, but remote applicants may be considered as well.
At BARBRI, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about us at www.barbri.com.