Do you love making technology that changes lives? At BARBRI, we believe that advances in the behavioral and learning sciences, coupled with emerging technology, offers a chance to create amazing learning opportunities for the students we serve. Our technology team is a group of top-tier professionals, passionate about building the learning technology of the future
For over 50 years, we have helped aspiring lawyers pass the bar exam, and do better in Law School. Every student deserves the most effective educational experience possible. With your help, we can make that happen.
BARBRI is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics /Power Apps Developer who will be directly responsible for developing solutions in Dynamics CRM, Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, and related Azure services. This is a full-time employee position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Map requirements to best practice out-of-the-box functionality and identify needed customizations
- Design and develop solutions in Dynamics CRM, Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, and Azure services
- Fix issues in existing workflows, forms and ensure solution conforms to Microsoft best practices
- Work with stakeholders to identify optimizations for existing implementation to improve productivity
- Mentor team members to grow internal knowledge of Power Platform development
- Participate in Scrum team to deliver high-quality software releases
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Provide estimates for scope of work, maintaining risks and issues lists, project communication with leadership, and participate in regular status meetings/updates
- Work with the project team to create detailed user stories, update technical documentation
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design code development and testing
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Develop and grow relationships inside and outside of the team.
Required Experience and Skills
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications with .NET Core/.NET 5 using C#, ASP.NET, and Function App framework
- Must be comfortable using GIT, Jira, and CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience working with Unified Service Desk, Field Service module
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- The most successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to handle difficult conversations and demonstrate a respectful and courteous style consistent with the values of BARBRI.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to document technical content in a clear and understandable way
- Experience with Agile software development practices & ability to contribute to Scrum events such as Planning, Daily Scrum, Review, and Retrospectives
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Triggering of Azure Functions with Dynamics CRM with webhooks and/or Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Power BI, DAX, Power Query, T-SQL
- Integration of or other third-party CRMs with Dynamics
- Experience with Azure portal services such as App Services, Functions.
- Solid experience implementing or supporting docker containers and container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS).
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits with competitive pricing. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.