BARBRI Global is seeking an individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within a world-class marketing department. The Global Marketing Specialist for U.S. Licensure will develop targeted, segmented and 1:1 marketing programs, campaigns, and initiatives to attract, nurture and retain b2c U.S. bar licensure customers in key markets worldwide primarily outside of the U.S.
The Global Marketing Specialist will oversee 3rd party and internal digital events and help manage marketing materials for live events worldwide. This position will coordinate with partners and agents worldwide to ensure branding, messaging and marketing opportunities are maximized. This position will also utilize data and various insights to create highly impactful, targeted, segmented and/or 1:1 communication campaigns, programs and initiatives to create general awareness in key worldwide markets through to product purchase and engagement. While a member of the marketing team, the Global Marketing Specialist will also work closely with the global sales team.
Essential functions of the role:
- Serve as the primary point person between the marketing and teams running events (sales, 3rd parties, etc) - initiate and cultivate locally inspired ideas, run point on creative development and lead gen
- Work closely with local / sales teams and worldwide agents to develop relevant, on-brand targeted tools & communications to attract the local audience and nurture 1:1 communications
- Manage end-to-end development of tools to be utilized in targeted push and / or pull marketing & 1:1 efforts including driving the creative strategy / brief / review process, potentially collaborating with designers, copywriters, web designers, paid & organic social managers and sales as appropriate. Tactics may include but are not limited to email, workflows, blogs, webinars / events (digital or live), flyers, digital and print materials
- Constantly think through the overall customer journey and determine how each component / execution / tactic nurtures the overall journey and customer experience
- Ensure segmented lead lists are up-to-date, create or update lists, schedule follow up tasks
- Love using data to create new worldwide customer engagement strategies, to measure results and to bring insights based on results into the greater marketing team
- Be a brand advocate by ensuring all tools / tactics and communications reflect the BARBRI brand and audience preferences
- Desire to create a high energy atmosphere and passion for BARBRI products and services
- Detail-oriented, organized and driven to think through and define a contact’s next best step or interaction
- Passion for finding new and effective / efficient tools and methods to engage and nurture contacts
- Self-motivated and resourceful with excellent follow through
- Customer-centric, proactive and strategic in identifying ways to nurture or engage various targets or segments
- Have the ability to individually execute tactics as well as lead cross-functional team projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing & persuasion skills; ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the organization and work within a team
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities
- Strong writing skills with the ability to edit existing content, review new content written by others or develop original content
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude yet willing to question status quo in order to improve marketing programs
- This individual will primarily work remotely and flexible to work with individuals around the world in various time zones
- Comfortable handling a demanding workload and a high level of responsibility
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or other related field required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience creating and executing targeted or segmented marketing programs and initiatives for a national brand, product or equivalent experience
- Experience working with marketing automation systems including report creation, campaign creation and measurement, UTM tracking codes, etc (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience creating, deploying and managing email, automated email / workflows and MMS / SMS marketing programs
- Experience creating events and webinars, with tools such as ON24, Zoom, Eventbrite, or equivalents
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint / OneDrive and Calendar
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write the English language
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**This position will be remote/work-from-home on a full-time basis.