- Set, manage and achieve revenue growth goals from new student recruitment and retention from a portfolio of Law School programs where the deliverable is an online Juris Doctorate or Graduate degree.
- Continuous improvement of recruitment sales execution that effectively builds a strong pipeline of convertible prospective students for partner programs.
- Coach a team of senior recruitment professionals focused on domestic and international lead nurturing and recruitment.
- Review and improve retention strategies to effectively manage admitted students to remain engaged and enrolled in programs through to completion.
- For all elements of the sales process, manage and refine lead to customer workflows to efficiently drive sales performance.
- Track and analyze admissions for programs and adapt strategies to increase enrollment yield.
- Constant collaboration within leadership matrix with marketing, customer experience, and client engagement teams.
- Perform job functions while complying with all relevant rules and regulations, including Department of Education Incentive-Based Compensation rules and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations
- Availability to lead a team in evening and weekend sales activities in order to expeditiously respond to working professional student inquiries outside normal business hours
Qualifications and Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leadership and management – a collaborative coach/manager who sets clear goals/accountability and adds value to individual contributors.
- Systems and processes – an expert working with customer relationship management tools (CRM) and building and measuring workstream effectiveness.
- Call center technologies – an expert in using integrated CCT to effectively manage both inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Data analysis – an expert in defining, gathering, organizing data into coherent strategy and management reporting.
- Sales champion – absolute laser focus on creating consumer value to optimize price (minimize discount) and fearless ability to demonstrate skills through participation and modeling.
- Bachelor’s in business or related field required; JD and/or Law School experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in student recruitment management or university admissions, preferably in a position focused on graduate higher education recruitment where the primary consumer is an adult learner, in a high-paced, competitive environment.
For more information, please visit:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.