BARBRI Legal Ed is expanding our innovative Enrollment Services Team with exciting growth opportunities in our Dallas, Texas office. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic professional driven by the mission of making legal education more accessible. Here’s your chance to have an immediate impact by joining a mission-driven team partnering with prestigious law schools to bring online innovation to legal education. We’re looking for skilled, smart, articulate, and innovative problem solvers to be the foundation of a great team that’s primed for growth.
The Senior JD Enrollment Specialist will deliver consultative sales approach that resonates with students and helps them enroll in Hybrid JD programs that are both online and residential. Aspiring attorneys can now earn an accredited JD while maintaining a full-time career! The incumbent will recruit and enroll students into innovative Hybrid JD programs via phone, SMS, social media outreach, webinar/live chat operation, and email. The Sr JDES provides outstanding 1:1 consultative sales experience with prospective students and assists students with the application process. Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and build strong and trusting relationships is key. Must have a passion for sales, customer service, and education.
- Provide a high-touch, concierge-level consultative sales experience with working adult learners, while encouraging the pursuit of their educational goals that advance their careers
- Meet or exceed enrollment goals for assigned partner law schools by recruiting students who meet the school’s LSAT/GRE and UGPA median requirements for admission
- Execute recruitment campaigns and meet sales metrics, KPIs and objectives for each start
- Become the expert, share feedback, trends and data to improve marketing and sales efforts
- Represent each law school partner well by understanding the school’s history, brand, and culture
- Perform all functions while complying with all relevant rules and regulations, including the Department of Education Incentive-Based Compensation rules and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations
- Track all recruitment activity on a daily basis and show progress and results towards recruitment-related goals
- Manage projects and drive innovation to help the team succeed and scale
- Collaborate, coach and mentor team members to help improve performance
- Report on progress with partner schools and attend partner meetings
- Share innovative ideas and insights to help the team grow
- Help build a culture that’s proactive, positive and fun
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required or commensurate work experience
- JD, MBA, MA and or related Graduate degree preferred
- 5 years of work experience in sales and or student recruitment, preferably in a position focused on law school or graduate school admissions, partnership development, and student services preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with Law School leaders at the Dean level
- Ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth environment
- Goal-oriented and competitive, setting and achieving enrollment and team goals
- Strong expertise with MS Office, Word Excel, CRM software, and efficient in learning new software
- Experience with social media campaigns to drive results
- Ability to connect quickly and authentically with people from a variety of different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible and a believer in servant-leadership principles
- Flexibility to be available when students need support and are available to talk (evenings and some weekends during course start dates)
For more information, please visit:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
BARBRI is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.