iLaw is expanding our innovative Enrollment Services Team with exciting growth opportunities in our Dallas, Texas office. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic professional driven by the mission of making legal education more accessible. Here’s your chance to have an immediate impact by joining a mission-driven team partnering with prestigious law schools to bring online innovation to legal education. We’re looking for skilled, smart, articulate, and innovative problem solvers to be the foundation of a great team that’s primed for growth. iLaw is part of Barbri Global- a best-in-class legal education company since 1967.
The Enrollment Specialist (ES) will deliver a best-in-class consultative sales approach that resonates with students and helps them enroll into programs. The ES will deliver recruitment activities to achieve the enrollment goals for each of their assigned programs/schools. The ES will recruit and enroll students in iLaw partner graduate programs via phone, social media outreach, webinar/live chat operation, and email. The ES provides outstanding 1:1 consultation with prospective students, and excellent support assisting students with the application completion. Excellent communication skills, the ability to listen and build strong and trusting relationships throughout the entire student’s life-cycle is key.
- Provide a high-touch, concierge-level experience with students, while encouraging the pursuit of their educational goals that fit their needs.
- Meet or exceed stated enrollment goals for assigned partner schools.
- Quickly become a program subject-matter-expert through continuous process and product knowledge improvement, while representing universities and supporting prospective / continuing students.
- Execute recruitment measures, ensuring that targeted response times and accuracy guidelines are consistently met.
- Provide information to students regarding the availability of classes; enrollment and class status
- Perform all functions while complying with all relevant rules and regulations, including Department of Education Incentive Based Compensation rules and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations
- Track all recruitment activity on a daily basis and show progress towards recruitment-related goals
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings
- Share innovative ideas and insights to help the team grow
- Help build a culture that’s proactive, positive and fun
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in student recruitment, preferably in a position focused on graduate higher education recruitment, partnership development, and customer service
- Preferred two or more years of combined prior experience in inside sales, call center, recruitment, or student enrollment services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone, text, and email.
- Ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Goal-oriented and competitive, setting and achieving, personal and team goals.
- Strong expertise with MS Office, specifically Word and Excel, efficient in learning new software.
- Experience with social media campaigns to drive results
- Ability to connect quickly and authentically with people from a variety of different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
- Flexibility to be available when students need support and are available to talk (evenings and some weekends)
For more information, please visit:
We value our employees’ time and
efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive
compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits
package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees,
where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a
collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to
contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.