iLaw is the leading partner for online J.D., post-J.D., and non-J.D. programs. We work closely with law schools and other higher-ed institutions to create solutions that build on each school’s strengths while taking on the tasks that allow our partners to concentrate on the academics.
- Create learner objectives, outcomes, and activities in consultation with iLaw and instructors (activities should include but are not limited to discussion forums, assignments, and quizzes) Coordinate copyright clearances where necessary; create a course evaluation in consultation with iLaw and the instructors; review final course with iLaw and instructors as needed.
- Design, develop and supervise the production of learning resources in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation technologies to support curriculum offerings.
- Provide training, support, and assistance to faculty in utilizing the learning management system (LMS), interactive video, and other distance learning modalities for coursework.
- Support and assist in the development of complete turnkey technology-driven instructional and courseware solutions and manage and coordinate related projects.
- Research and recommend emerging learning technologies that provide utility and integrate technological innovations into the course development process.
- Serve as the LMS content and systems administrator and work with IT for additional assistance and administration.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in higher education and working with the related systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Training, Educational Technology or Professional Development or equivalent professional experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with developing content via eLearning authoring and video/audio editing tools (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Audacity.
This position may be performed remotely and the location is not restricted to the New York area.