BARBRI Global is the world leader in legal education, distance learning, training, and certification. We are a leading partner for online J.D., post-J.D., and non-J.D. legal programs. We work closely with law schools to create solutions that build on the school’s strengths while taking on tasks that allow students to concentrate on the academics.
This position will be responsible for delivering a wide variety of professional and graduate online programs across multiple business units. The includes full responsibility for the details associated with each course, including scheduling, faculty coordination, and content updates with partner institutions and instructional design team to ensure courses are ready for delivery prior to launch date.
• Establish course delivery schedule, course offerings and course resources with partner institutions including faculty assignment
• Manage, implement and track faculty and/or partner institution content changes in coordination with instructional design team including maintaining up to date course back up files.
• Coordinate and schedule appropriate LMS updates with third-party provider
• Manage onboarding processes of new online faculty including LMS training for faculty prior to launch and throughout delivery
• Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
• Contribute to the development and formation of course and student policies including best practices for implementation.
• Optimize and analyze programs using internal tools and dashboards to identify and implement process improvements in coordination with stakeholders
• Perform quality checks on all deliverables prior to launch
• Respond to faculty requests for course additions, technical issues, and other support issues. Night and weekend support is often required.
• Bachelor’s degree with experience in course design
• Proven organizational, analysis and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to learn new methodologies, technologies and systems
• Experience with distance learning and LMS programs preferred including course production
• Must work well as a team member and as a leader of teams
• Passion for serving the customer and for providing an exceptional learning experience
• Strong customer service mentality with the ability to handle challenging situations
• Self-motivated individual able to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment with competing demands for resources
• Ability to provide mentoring and training to faculty
• Ability to work with a wide range of people and build relationships across the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently with complex information
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**This position will be done remotely/work-from-home on a full-time basis.