The Center for Legal Education, a Barbri Company is expanding its business that provides training and graduate-level education in the legal support staff and law practitioner market. We have a sophisticated model that is built on providing learning services to Law School and University partners and learning programs to students who wish to enter or advance their careers in the legal industry. We are expanding by growing the number of students enrolled in our direct to consumer business. This rapid growth has opened a new opportunity to work in our Operations team.
This position will report to the Director of Operations. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic team that is focused on exceptional customer experience that intersects student support, course production/delivery, faculty support, materials, logistics, management, and finance. They will understand the student consumer lifecycle.
- At least 5 years of operations experience, preferably in the education sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or combination of education and relevant experience
- Proficiency in working in a tier 1 Customer Service function managing inbound consumer and stakeholder communication and resolution processes
- Preferred experience of working with students and/or adult learners in a non-academic support function
- Knowledge of inventory management processes and ability to execute physical and digital materials logistics
- Proficiency in eCommerce billing/collections processes
- Ability to execute end of cycle enrollment, completion, and billing reconciliation that includes complex stakeholder types and different business terms
- Experience with learning delivery modalities – online, self-paced, and in-person
- Knowledge of learning courseware production processes
- Proven professional maturity, with the ability to handle confidential information