The Operations Specialist for Online Programs and Institutional Partnerships will support the online courses delivered by iLaw and BARBRI Innovations for partner schools. This position executes and manages the activities for the delivery and support of the law school partnership programs. Duties will include executing an implementation plan for new and/or existing program, working with faculty to ensure proper course setup and student engagement, ensuring enrollment, access, and appropriate course content for all participants, and working with the partner schools to ensure a high level of service.
- Prepping, validating, and confirming proper course delivery by managing appropriate and consistent communications and processes with schools, professors, and students.
- Work with professors, course monitors, and internal team members to ensure proper course preparation, student engagement, appropriate learning, and academic results, as well as assessing teaching ability
- Interact with partner schools for enrollment activities, grading, and general support
- Onboarding students and managing an appropriate communication flow
- Interact with partner schools regarding grading policies, student discrepancies, academic performance, and more
- Assist in executing action plans for student recruitment and registration, enrollment, orientation, retention, support and quality assurance; establishing and executing best practices for evaluations and feedback.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate metric reports tracking enrollment, revenue, and more
- Assist/manage invoicing activities with various partner schools
- Act as and advise student help desk staff to ensure that student, faculty, and partner school questions are responded to in a timely and accurate manner to ensure student success and satisfaction
- Assist in overseeing and facilitating student exam periods, including focusing on exam security as well as a seamless experience for students
- Availability to address issues that may arise off-hours, most specifically during final exam periods
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 3+ years experience in the online or higher education environment including program management; tuition/program budgeting; accreditation; program build-out; learning management systems; student services; and quality assurance
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for learning and student success required
- Experience with online educational programs is a preferred
- Requires the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; to interpret a variety of instructions or inquiries furnished in written and/or oral form; to acquire knowledge of topics related to the program
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
- Professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation package, including but not limited to an extensive benefits package featuring generous paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture. BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**This position will be available as "work-from-home" while there are state or local stay-at-home orders due to COVID-19. Once it is safe to return to normal working conditions, this position will be located in our Eagan, MN office. **