At The BARBRI Group we believe that every student deserves the most effective education experience possible. We believe that advances in the behavioral and learning sciences, coupled with emerging technology, offers an opportunity to create amazing learning opportunities for the students we serve.
Under the day to day supervision of the Tech Support Manager, the EUS Tech will be responsible for supporting the End User Information Technology environment via phone, email and in person.
- Manage technical support tickets and assist users from all over the globe with their IT support issues. Proactively understand the nature and frequency of tickets & emails, resolve and track service requests within the ticketing system and work to reduce recurring issues.
- Through Customer Service best practices, provide IT Support to the company through phone, e-mail and hands-on support. Provide advanced technical support, “cradle to grave”, remotely or on-site for computing hardware (desktop, laptop, mobile devices and peripherals), operating system, and software applications.
- Document procedures for existing and new systems and applications as required. Complete necessary internal and client-related documentation as required. Continually add articles to the internal knowledge base to improve team and end-user knowledge of issues and their resolution. Assist in Implementing and developing best practices for the desktop environment.
- Perform Windows 10 desktop deployment (MS Intune, WDS), and PC maintenance. Evaluate, design, build, and test desktop and laptop images. Assist in creating deployment and rollout plans. Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all equipment and software. Manage Windows 10 and O365 application single and centralized deployments.
- Support basic networking, domain & SaaS application administration; Microsoft O365, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 2016 Suite, and Exchange Administration via O365 Admin.
- Mobile device troubleshooting and configuration.
- Through continual training, maintain a working knowledge of BARBRI commonly used software and hardware platforms.
- Has to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines. Support all levels of employees, include C-level and other executives.
- Tracking the acquisition, shipment, and delivery of hardware.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an IT/end-user role supporting a mid-size company.
- Excellent understanding of PC software, operating systems and MS Office applications, networking, and hardware configuration. Windows 10 experience is a must.
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support.
- In-depth experience with desktop deployment. Proven experience and knowledge in creating and executing a build and deployment plans.
- Ability to provide executive level end user support.
- Good technical problem-solving and interpersonal skills necessary to assist others in problem resolution.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must be able to work with end users and communicate effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented team player with a great attitude.
- Some experience in the following applications a big plus:
- Microsoft Active Directory on Prem
- Microsoft O365: Office 365; Office 2016; InTune; Advanced Threat Protection; Exchange; Teams
- Microsoft Azure: Azure Active Director
- Microsoft Powershell
- FreshWorks - FreshDesk
- Code42 backup client
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
The BARBRI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.