With 50+ years of experience and 1.3 million students, BARBRI is the #1 provider of bar review courses and student support. Using comprehensive content, cutting edge technology and personalized service, BARBRI generates superior pass results and loyal customers.
BARBRI is seeking attorneys to perform legal research on short-term projects, with the potential for additional work in the future. The rate of pay is $25/hour. All work will be done remotely, so candidates may be based in any location.
- Excellent academic record
- Passed the bar exam in at least one state
- Extensive experience with WestlawNext and other legal research tools (e.g., as a judicial clerk)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (the job will involve annotating PDFs)
- Proficiency at using the Internet and dependable Internet access (you will log in to a portal to accept all assignments and to download/upload all documents)
- Available to begin immediately and work at least 10-15 hours per week