BARBRI Innovations is a leader in delivering online education solutions. Through collaborative partnerships with law schools, BARBRI Innovations creates and operates high-level academic online education programs and services primarily in JD markets.
- Primarily executes the strategic and tactical lead generation marketing plan to law schools
- Includes go-to-market, acquisition and retention plans for each BARBRI Innovations product segment
- Works closely with partner schools, sales, operations, contractors and customer care to provide and execute go-to-market strategy for each product
- Short-term and long-term goal planning in collaboration with leadership
- Collaboratively creates positioning and marketing plan to ensure sales/marketing tools are maximized and awareness/lead generation is meeting sales growth requirements
- Build the comprehensive marketing plan and execute including: positioning, go-to-market messaging and development of any communications tactics including: collateral, social media, website, SEO/PPC, media, etc. in collaboration with marketing teammates
- Executes lead generation for partner schools
- Including writing, design guidance and leadership for all marketing materials (email, social media, etc.) to follow established Brand Guidelines; some tasks in collaboration with agency and BARBRI Innovations marketing partners
- Works in Hubspot on marketing automation/email plan to develop sales leads for sales team; works closely with the sales team to ensure they have what they need
- Works collaboratively with the digital marketing team for website work and digital marketing planning, SEO/PPC, etc. and needs; and other agency partners or internal designers, as needed
- Monitors campaign success, with the ability to be agile and adjust strategic direction based on market trends
- Determines customer communications strategy and touch-points for on-going customer communication for partner schools
- Develops metrics and determine results for lead generation activities
- Coordinates planned events and conferences at which BARBRI Innovations provides sponsorship or visibility
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- 1-2 years of progressive experience in a marketing department in a company or advertising agency
- Ability to communicate legal concepts to technical people and technical concepts to legal people
- Ability to communicate at operational, managerial and C-Suite levels; and attorneys and professionals at all levels
- Ability to create and execute marketing strategies to reach identified goals of the business
- Ability to manage a change-oriented team to success is ideal
- Experience in a legal organization, financial business or law firm is highly desirable
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
BARBRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.