Are you someone who believes that data is King?
iLaw is a BARBRI owned company and leader in delivering online education solutions. Through collaborative partnerships with law and graduate schools, iLaw builds and operates high-level academic online education programs and services primarily in JD markets.
We are looking for a motivated, creative individual to join the marketing department. As part of the marketing team, the Market Research Analyst will be responsible for surveying customer preferences, researching new and emerging trends, and analyzing data to support iLaw’s clients during their decision-making process regarding product design and program implementation.
The successful market researcher will collect data on consumer preferences, needs, and habits, and be able to understand law school business objectives, analyze qualitative data, write comprehensive conduct and prepare comprehensive research reports.
- Provide competitive analysis on various educational market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into reports and presentations
- Help figure out potential markets, product or program demand, and pricing.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Perform reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Remain fully informed on market trends
- Draft written reports of findings
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- You have confirmed market research analysis experience that has been applied in a corporate setting
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related discipline
- Knowledge of the law school market strongly preferred; knowledge of the educational landscape required.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible
iLaw and BARBRI are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers.