With over 50 years of experience and more than 1.3 million students, BARBRI is the #1 provider of bar review courses and student support. Using comprehensive content, cutting edge technology, and personalized service, BARBRI generates superior pass results and loyal customers.
BARBRI is hiring a high performing person to join the Operations / Customer Success team, which is responsible for delivering and responding to all direct student inquiries and requests.
- Provide friendly customer service phone support
- Provide prompt and accurate customer service email support
- Enrollment processing; data entry; accuracy and timeliness is critical
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Process invoices for accounts payable
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Other projects as assigned
- Assist Program Managers with the delivery of our course programs
- Proven professional maturity, with the ability to handle confidential information
- Associate’s degree or equivalent or combination of education and relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an office setting and/or Customer Service
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including generous paid time off, competitive medical, dental and vision benefit plans, and 401(k) Match. We offer a shift pay differential for this position.
At BARBRI, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Find out more about us at www.barbri.com.