Join us as we make indoor air safer.
SafeTraces is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area company that offers the only indoor air quality verification that actively measure pathogen risk across the built environment, including commercial real estate, healthcare, and schools. Through a combination of novel particle chemistry and patented DNA tagging technology, our technology-enabled veriDART solution allows facility managers and owners to make the right financial decisions about HVAC and engineering systems upgrades and achieve sustainable indoor air quality.
About the position
SafeTraces is looking for an outstanding Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and qualify leads for our veriDART solution, as we strive to make the indoor air safer for all. This position requires leadership, creativity, and adaptability in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
· Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing prospects and finding new sales outlets/ channels
· Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested, qualified prospects for hand off to Sales Directors
· Define best practices to refine SafeTraces’ lead generation playbook
· Utilize lead gen tools (e.g., Amplemarket), cold calling and email to generate new sales opportunities
· Identify prospects’ needs and suggest appropriate solutions
· Analyze industry and market data to identify new trends and customer needs
· Pro-actively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Set up meetings or calls between prospects and Sales teams
· Meet or exceed weekly, monthly quarterly results set by Sales Director
· Demonstrate flexibility working with changing priorities and across teams
· Work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
· Be part of our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
What we’re looking for
· Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience in built environment/ mechanical engineering
· 2-3 years of sales experience, with a proven record of achieving or exceeding lead targets
· Strong understanding of the sales process
· Highly motivated professional who excels at researching leads
· Strong communication skills via phone and email
· Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical approach
Benefits and perks
· Competitive compensation, equity, and incentives program
· Generous health benefits, 401(k) matching, commuter benefits