Join our mission of ensuring the safety of the air we breathe.
SafeTraces is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area company with ground-breaking indoor air safety verification technology that has a wide range of applications across the built environment, including commercial real estate, healthcare, and schools. Through a combination of novel particle chemistry, molecular biology and DNA tagging technology, our software-supported veriDART solution enables facility managers and owners to verify and monitor safe indoor airflow and make the right financial decisions about HVAC and engineering systems upgrades.
About the position
SafeTraces is looking for a Director of Marketing who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. The Director will develop and execute the go-to-market strategy with responsibility for driving revenue growth, product awareness and adoption, customer engagement, lead generation, and advancing digital marketing channels and brand equity. As a valuable member of the leadership team, the Director will build the company’s independent brand for indoor air safety, lead the marketing team, and coordinate closely with other functions across the organization. This position requires adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead, manage, and mentor a growing marketing team.
- Lead and communicate the go-to-market programs to support business objectives, including revenue growth in key channels and markets.
- Develop messaging and positioning to communicate the value of the technology/ brand directly to customers and partners, and build brand awareness utilizing best practices of PR, traditional and digital marketing channels
- Support partners, business development and sales teams for implementation of programs, campaigns, and content, effectively using marketing automation, CRM, etc.
- Create content (thought leadership, videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the technology’s benefits to target markets, customer and partner profiles
- Improve effectiveness of marketing programs through better targeting across digital channels, including website, ad campaigns, and events.
- Participate in press activities, conferences, trade shows, panels, etc.
- Be part of our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ experience leading marketing or product marketing teams in the prop tech/ built environment industry
- BA or BS in a related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Deep experience with web, social media, CRM, and marketing automation tools
- Proven track record of demonstrated capability in marketing, leadership, and product launch programs
- Strong leadership capabilities, particularly in educating and motivating teams to achieve business objectives
- A highly analytical approach combined with superior problem-solving skills and the ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills