Join our mission of ensuring the highest safety standards for the air we breathe
SafeTraces is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area company with groundbreaking safety technology for testing and verifying indoor air safety, ensuring health and wellness, and promoting sustainable building practices. Through novel particle chemistry, molecular biology and DNA tagging technology, our solutions deliver independent, science-based performance data for real world environments that ultimately saves lives, money, and energy.
About the position
SafeTraces is looking for a Director of Customer Success responsible for directing all aspects of our customer relations, policies, objectives, and initiatives, delivering best-in-class customer service to our channel partners and direct customers in the built environment, and unlocking the value of our technology and data for our customers. The fast-moving nature of the work requires excellent interpersonal and customer success skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong supervisory and leadership skills.
What you’ll be doing
· Understand partner and customer needs and communicate internally
· Develop and implement policies and procedures to facilitate and grow long-lasting, partner and customer experiences
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
· Establish services levels and requirements
· Develop and implement analytics to track and improve partner and customer feedback
· Develop and implement training and quality assurance programs for new team members
· Connect customer and partner feedback to product development and management
· Build world-class team and functional capability to deliver for our customers
· Act as the liaison between partners, clients, and SafeTraces team
· Be part of our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
What we’re looking for
- 5+ year of related experience required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required with Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong experience managing relations with large corporate clients and service providers in the built environment, including engineering, EHS, building automation and controls, and facility services
- Hands-on experience designing success programs and managing their execution
- Familiarity and aptitude for property technology, mechanical systems, and data analytics impacting the built environment
- Passion for building and leading high-performing interdisciplinary teams
- Problem-solving aptitude and excellent communication skills