Join our mission of ensuring the highest safety standards of the food we eat, the medication we take, and the air we breathe.
SafeTraces is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area company with ground-breaking traceability and verification technology that has a wide range of applications. Through a combination of novel particle chemistry, molecular biology and DNA tagging technology, our solutions enable customers to verify safe airflow in the built environment, gain full transparency into product quality with on-product traceability solutions, and protect their brand and consumers.
About the position
SafeTraces is built on a global supply chain supporting customers in the built environment and food industry worldwide. As an integral member of the operations team, the NPI Manager will work as a hands-on individual across the company as a single point of contact on production introduction and launch. The NPI Manager will fill in gaps by writing documentation, training supply chain and channel partners as needed. This position requires adaptability and flexibility in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Product Introduction internally and across the supply chain and channel partners.
- Ensure supply chain and channel partners are trained and supplied with product for launch and through initial production.
- Manages change releases across the supply chain and channel partner, such as BOM changes, software releases, etc.
- Coordinates across the organization with regards to NPI project execution
- Ensures all documentation and other deliverable are released and available where needed per schedule
- Builds NPI systems and processes and integrates them into broader company business processes
- Supports product marketing and marketing activities
- Be part of our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
What we’re looking for
- 10 years’ experience in project management and NPI roles
- 2 years' PM biotech experience
- BS in a relevant science or engineering field
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems
- Experience in cGMP or other regulated industry
- Proven track record of relevant accomplishments at start ups and mature companies
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Able to travel domestically or internationally
- Competitive compensation, equity, and incentives program
- Generous health benefits, 401(k) matching, commuter benefits