Join our mission of ensuring the highest safety standards of the food we eat, the medication we take, and the air we breathe.
SafeTraces is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area company with ground-breaking traceability and verification technology that has a wide range of applications.Through a combination of novel particle chemistry, molecular biology and DNA tagging technology, our solutions enable customers to verify safe airflow in the built environment, gain full transparency into product quality with on-product traceability solutions, and protect their brand and consumers. Our newest solution, veriDART, leverages proprietary airborne tracers that safely mimic mobility of airborne pathogens to identify high-risk transmission areas, assess ventilation and filtration, and instill trust and confidence for safe building occupancy.
About the position
SafeTraces is looking for a Director of Sales for the veriDART solution, the first and only airborne pathogen indicator that enables Facilities and EHS teams to plan for safe (re-) occupancy of shared spaces, including commercial real estate, hospitals, entertainment facilities, and food processing operations. The position is responsible for sourcing and closing deals. The rapidly evolving space of this highly technical solution and its underlying science require the ability to go after emerging markets quickly and to adjust positioning accordingly.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and own sales
- Develop leads using an effective needs analysis approach tailored to specific markets
- Proactively research, ask, listen and clarify data to gain insights into industry trends
- Track progress in the funnel
- Project revenue
- Collaborate pre-sales with the technical teams to ensure the solution meets the customer needs
- Collaborate post-sales with internal teams to ensure successful delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be part of our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record (5+ years) of progressive experience selling products and solutions in the safety and industrial hygiene equipment and solutions space
- Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, Medical Device & Equipment and/ or Laboratory Services experience required
- Experience selling to multiple level of buying influences within organizations preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a range of audiences
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude with an ability to prioritize and problem-solve
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Competitive compensation, equity, and incentives program
- Generous health benefits, 401(k) matching, commuter benefits