As a member of the Media team, you will help create paid media solutions that drive business results for our clients. You will lead the implementation and management of omni-channel media campaigns and tactics. At the same time, you will work collaboratively with the Media Director to continue to elevate and grow the media discipline within our agency.
This is a supervisory position, which emphasizes strategic leadership, mentorship, and flawless execution, with an opportunity for growth and leadership within a B2B environment.
COMPETENCIES / WHAT IT TAKES
- Digital Media: Strong interest in and familiarity with digital media channels
- Be Curious, Think Critically & Connect Dots: Demonstrate understanding of business / exposure / engagement / media challenges. Be proactive (and flexible) in helping to optimize or improve targeting, sequencing, and bidding strategies—essentially any parameter that can drive or influence success. Articulate, curious, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Financial / Statistical Acumen: Requires a strong understanding of money, metrics, data, and performance optimization.
- Marketing Discipline: Must understand the broader set of marketing channels & activations (beyond digital media), and how they connect and/or work in conjunction with each other.
- Detailed & solution-minded. Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure solving problems, finishing work and getting things to completion.
RESPONSIBILITIES / WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Campaign Planning and Optimization – Develop and present media plan recommendations, monthly performance reporting and optimizations to key clients.
- Media Management – Oversee all aspects of campaign execution, from campaign set-up, to reporting and optimization.
- Social Acumen – Lead paid social strategy, as well as oversee implementation and optimization within all social platforms.
- Mentorship – Help manage and grow the media team, serving as a mentor and providing guidance to media associates. Oversee responsibilities/assignments of junior team.
- Vendor Management – Maintain and develop relationships with relevant media vendors to stay abreast of emerging opportunities for benefit of our clients and the agency. Coordinate RFP solicitation and develop insertion orders.
- Project Management – Document media activities in agency project management platform.
- Collaboration – Work closely with colleagues (senior and junior) throughout the agency for key projects/clients, providing paid media perspectives and thought leadership (including, where appropriate, in client and new business meetings).
- 5+ years in digital media management and planning
- Experience and familiarity with implementing paid social campaigns required.
- Digital ad certifications, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Ads, is a plus.
- Experience working in a B2B environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Supervisory experience – directly or indirectly overseeing the organization and work of another employee.