You are a Graphic Designer able to competently and gracefully handle the creative challenges of both B2B & Consumer accounts in a fast-paced environment. You're comfortable in your skin and on a hot seat, and not interested in whining. You thrive on controlled chaos and manage yourself well. You love to brainstorm with others, but can equally nail a challenge alone by sorting it out MacGyver-style with a doorknob and a toothpick if that’s what you’ve got to work with. You love to work hard and play hard.
- Work directly with all team members in the Creative Studio to support projects and project timelines.
- Design, layout, production.
- Bring conceptual thought to your work. Making things pretty isn’t really that hard. Making design relevant, smart and contextual in completely new and innovative ways is hard. We want people who love that about strategic design.
- Be able to articulate your creative vision. Present, explain, defend, and modify concepts.
- Must be solution agnostic and comfortable across all-media (print, interactive, broadcast.) If you have a specialty, let us know. Just have a kickin’ portfolio and a great attitude.
- A desire for feedback and constructive criticism of work with the goal of continued growth and improvement.
- Attention to detail. The devil is there and so must be your attention.
- Revision management, through pre-flighting, press checking.
- Physical production of mock-ups for presentations.
WHAT DESCRIBES YOU?
- A foot in both the print and digital world.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace, in a dedicated manner on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Open and direct communicator with a high level of professionalism that is matched only by your enthusiasm.
- Have an affinity for complex businesses, industries and design challenges.
- Have a “can-do”, “we’ll make it work,” flexible attitude without sacrificing your creative principles (or at least the important ones…and knowing which ones are important.)
- An interest in new, emerging trends in design as well as what our clients do.
- An evident respect for your clients, co-workers and self.
- Desire to make your mark, in a collaborative setting.
- Degree in graphic design or fine arts, preferred.
- Some agency experience.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Other multimedia, digital experience/apps a plus.
We dig each other, our clients and we are energized by challenging ourselves to crack what others think is too hard or impossible to solve. Our dress code is comfortable, and we are laid-back while taking pride in a sense of urgency.