About the Hybrid Designer/Front End Developer Position:
- solid experience designing as well as developing engaging digital properties
- a solid skill set in Adobe Creative Suite and HTML5, CSS, JQuery front-end code
- an belief that both strong user-centered design and flawless code contribute to the best customer experiences
- a commitment to quality coding standards and cross-browser support
- work closely work with UX Lead and Creative director in create intuitive user experiences
- ability to implement within a variety of CMS systems
- have a curiosity and thirst for the ever-changing interactive design space, front-end discipline, technology solutions and processes.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- A degree in either design or development, with professional experience doing both.
- Strong skills in developing interfaces with semantic HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and high quality, clean code
- A fervent commitment to responsive design principles
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Experience generating responsive HTML that renders effectively across email applications
- Develop functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the UI design process
- Ability to work in a tight-knit dynamic creative team on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Proactive communicator and ultimate team player
- The desire and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Self-starter who can work independently without a lot of supervision
- Experience working within multiple CMS’s and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with industry-standard front-end frameworks
- Experience with analytics solutions and developing for search engine optimization
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience with third-party APIs
- Understanding of and interest in best of breed creative design and typography that enhances experience design
- Agency experience
You are endlessly curious and a natural problem solver. You know ideas are only as good as the effort put into realizing them. In your work style, you are comfortable in your skin, enjoy the hot seat and are not interested in whining. You follow process and believe it contributes to excellence. You work hard, play hard and work some more to support the team. You DON’T want a job, you want a career and are looking for a place to grow one. All of this with a big genuine smile, can-do attitude and an impassioned desire to help our clients put their best interactive feet forward.
About Modo Modo:
We are a 2017 Inc. 5000 firm and a 2107 ABC Best Places To Work company. We've helped over 200 firms, from Fortune 10 companies to high-growth ventures, target, capture and grow their market.Modo means "the way." We want to help our clients and our people find it. And there aretwoModos, because frequency leads to recall and we want you to remember us.