- Work directly with all team members in the Creative to support creative projects to understand B2B creative opportunities/challenges and deliver conceptual and elegant approaches. Making things relevant, smart and contextual in completely new and innovative ways takes intention.
- Articulate your creative vision. Present, explain, defend, and modify concepts.
- Design, layout,
and production in Adobe Creative Suite and newer tools as they come online.
- Be solution agnostic and comfortable across all media (interactive, broadcast, environmental and print). If you have a specialty, let us know.
- Have a desire for feedback and constructive criticism of work with the goal of continued growth and improvement.
- Attention to detail. The devil is there and so must be your attention to detail.
- Revision management, file management from an organized mind for hand-off to other designers, developers, printers, clients, etc. We are hyper-focused on file naming, naming conventions, file structure, organization of supports, et al.
- Approach everything with a
positive, can-do attitude. Like...really, really positive.
- Learn Microsoft Office – Word & Excel are applications account people and clients often use to provide content and material. PowerPoint is both a source tool as well as a tool our creative team must work in to deliver assets.
- Learn Keynote – We use this application for our business development decks and key strategic deliverables.
- Be an open and direct communicator with a high level of professionalism that is matched only by your enthusiasm.
- Have an affinity for complex businesses and industries. Our clients don't sell peanut butter…not that there is anything wrong with peanut butter.
- An interest in new, emerging trends in design as well as what our clients do.
- An evident respect for your clients, co-workers and self.
- Work with your manager (direct and indirect supervisors) to ensure support of company strategies and initiatives such as networking and industry involvement.
- Agreement to not freelance while working as a full-time employee must be agreed to by signing the employment agreement.
About Modo Modo Agency
are a Top 25 Atlanta Agency, with a specialty in B2B, and a three-time Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy,
marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency
people. We think like business people.
We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and
make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C Brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.