- Work directly with all team members in the Creative Studio to support creative projects and meet project timelines.
- Design, layout, production.
- Bring highly conceptual thought to your work. Making things pretty isn’t really that hard. Making it relevant, smart and contextual in completely new and innovative ways is hard. We want people who nail the hard.
- Demonstrate proficiency in/with Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and a growing list of tools as media evolve.
- Articulate your creative vision. Present, explain, defend, and modify concepts.
- Be solution agnostic and comfortable across all media (print, interactive, broadcast). If you have a specialty, let us know.
- Have a desire for feedback and constructive criticism of work with the goal of continued growth and improvement.
- Attention to detail. The devil is there and so must be your attention to detail.
· Revision management, file management from an organized mind for hand-off to printers, developers, etc. This includes consideration of file naming, naming conventions, file structure, organization of supports, et al.
- Physical production of mock-ups for presentations.
- Approach everything with a positive, can-do attitude. Make us really happy we hired you.
- Learn Microsoft Office – Word and Excel are applications account people often use to provide content and material. PowerPoint is both a source tool as well as a tool our creative team must work in to deliver assets.
- Learn Keynote – We use this application for our business development decks and key strategic deliverables.
- Be an open and direct communicator with a high level of professionalism that is matched only by your enthusiasm.
- Have an affinity for complex businesses and industries. Our clients don't sell peanut butter…not that there is anything wrong with peanut butter.
- An interest in new, emerging trends in design as well as what our clients do.
- An evident respect for your clients, co-workers and self.
- Responsible for compliance with all Modo Modo policies and procedures (consult and agree to employee handbook policies as documented through ADP)
- Learn Modo Modo’s methodologies and philosophies in order to grow as a professional in marketing and represent the agency point of view.
- Work with your manager (direct and indirect supervisors) to ensure support of company strategies and initiatives such as networking and industry involvement
- Confidentiality, non-solicitation and agreement to not become employed by clients and past employees within one year of leaving Modo Modo Agency must be agreed to by signing the employment agreement.
- Agreement to not freelance while working as a full-time employee must be agreed to by signing the employment agreement.
About Modo Modo Agency
are a Top 50 Atlanta B2B Agency and an Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy,
marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency
people. We think like business people.
We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and
make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
We were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days—our DoGooder program.We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, free fitness tracker, onsite gym, volunteer opportunities, professional development & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.