(Pre-requisite: You must have 1 to 2 year of B2B writing experience.)
Hi! We're looking for a smart person with a way with words...not just pop out a pithy 15-word social post. We're looking for someone who can read a creative brief, deconstruct it, research the audience, and find some nugget of gold to tell a compelling story and move someone. To do that in the B2B space, you have to believe there is a person (not a business) reading your words and connect with them.
We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only...and we're not interested in job hoppers.
We're a company that wants to keep and grow with our people.
To apply you must:
- Respond to this with a cover letter & salary requirements
- Share a portfolio that includes B2B work
- Develop copy for clients in complex industries. Complex doesn't mean boring. Copy deliverables may include positioning/messaging guides, websites, video scripts, ads, a CEO's keynote speech, a sales presentation, blogs/articles, emails, collateral.
- Demonstrate comfort with and interest in complex offerings. If you're afraid of the subject matter, you won't find the person we're speaking to and develop a narrative.
- Find our client's voice and speak with it in different mediums.
- Do independent copy research on competitors, markets, products, and customers/prospects, etc. to refine differentiating and interesting narratives.
- Copyediting/proofreading of materials not just for accuracy, but also for active voice, appropriate tone and style, and effectiveness at persuasion/education/etc.
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls to hear directly from the client and ask pertinent questions.
- Work with the CD & Traffic team to ensure all copy deliverables, kick-off sessions, and copyedits are routed per our processes and completed on time.
- Compile a binder with key preferences, rules of thumb, important facts, etc. for key clients.
- Demonstrate results-oriented, benefits-oriented writing.
- Approach all items above with a positive, can-do attitude.