(Pre-requisite: You must have advertising or marketing agency experience in account service.)
Hi! We're looking for a smart, motivated person. We seek an AE that understands the basics (and even better if you have instincts about the nuance) of being an agency account person, the fundamentals of digital and offline marketing. B2B experience would be a plus.
Be able to demonstrate that you have staying power and how you grew your own knowledge and your client relationships in the first 2+ years of your career. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only...and we aren't interested in job hoppers.
To apply you must:
• Respond to this with a cover letter, your resume & salary requirements
• Be able to demonstrate brief, clear & persuasive written communication.
• Be able to demonstrate judgment and instinct about nuances of client communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
• Have agency account service experience
- Understand (and pry out of clients) their business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell creative through.
- Take client feedback and input, pushing in a responsible way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the creative team can solve those challenges. (If you are a client's yes man...or an aspiring creative...this isn't the job for you.)
- Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
- Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for websites, Multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
- Write creative briefs, participate in kick-off/download meetings for the creative team, and obtain client feedback/approvals to project strategies. Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines either directly or when appropriate through other Account and Agency leaders working with those clients day-to-day.
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and our clients.
- Collect constant feedback from clients on the performance of campaigns and marketing activities for publication in case studies.
- Be a part of a team that continues to learn and grow, and prove this by understanding the agency philosophy and honing your approach based on the way we approach B2B marketing and integrated communications.
- When replying, please send your salary history or salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence.
About Modo Modo Agency
We are a Top 50 Atlanta Agency (#36) and a 2018 & 2017 Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy, marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency people. We think like business people.
We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
We were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days—our DoGooder program.
We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, free FitBit, onsite gym, volunteer opportunities, professional development, company quarterly/annual bonus opportunity & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.