(Pre-requisite: You must have advertising or marketing agency experience in account service.)
Hi! We're looking for a smart, motivated person. A person that at a minimum can figure out HOW to attach a resume to this system.
We seek an AE that understands the basics (and even better if you have instincts about the nuance) of being an agency account person (strategy & relationship) and the fundamentals of marketing (particularly B2B).
Be able to demonstrate that you have staying power and how you grew your own knowledge and your client relationships in the first 3 to 4 years of your career. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only...and we aren't interested in job hoppers. If you change jobs every 9 months, before you get to apply your learning, you won't be the type of person that is sticky at Modo Modo.
To apply you must:
- Respond to this with a cover letter, your resume & salary requirements
- Be able to demonstrate brief, clear & persuasive written communication.
- Be able to demonstrate judgment and instinct about nuances of client communication, unspoken needs, body language, team dynamics, etc.
- Have agency acccount service experience
- Understand (and pry out of clients) their business and marketing challenges to create marketing plans, scope campaigns, manage initiatives and sell creative through.
- Take client feedback and input, pushing in a responsible way, and clearly communicating objectives and challenges so the creative team can solve those challenges. (If you are a client's yes man...or an aspiring creative...this isn't the job for you.)
- Produce Marketing Plans, Calendars, Proposals, Media Plans, Presentations, Schedules and Status Reports.
- Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for websites, Multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
- Write creative briefs, participate in kick-off/download meetings for the creative team, and obtain client feedback/approvals to project strategies. Perpetually proofread & read for continuity.
- Manage clients to meet critical deadlines either directly or when appropriate through other Account and Agency leaders working with those clients day-to-day.
- Manage account-level finance, billing forecasts, invoice requests, status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and our clients.
- Collect constant feedback from clients on the performance of campaigns and marketing activities for publication in case studies.
- Be a part of a team that continues to learn and grow, and prove this by understanding the agency philosophy and honing your approach based on the way we approach B2B marketing and integrated communications.
- When replying, please send your salary history or salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence.
We are a Top 40 Atlanta Strategic Marketing Agency and a 2018 & 2017 Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy, marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency people. We think like business people.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms from Fortune 20 to high-growth businesses accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
In addition to being great with our clients we are an amazing place to work--in fact we were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days--our DoGooder program. We're a nimble high-performance group with a seasoned approach. We're a great place to grow and make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, onsite gym, telecommuter tax credit, company quarterly/annual bonus opportunity & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.