Hi! We're looking for a smart, motivated person. We seek an AE that understands the basics of being an agency account person, the fundamentals of digital and offline marketing. B2B experience would be a plus. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
As a member of the Account Strategy &
Relationship team, you are one-part strategic marketing sidekick and one-part
relationship support and project juggler. In this role you support the day-to-day
management of your clients’ engagements, serving as project-level support while
promoting on-time, on-budget and on-strategy work for the accounts you support
You will aid in delivering strategic work through a mix of research and project management as you continue to expand your knowledge of business, industry, and marketing as it relates to both your clients and the agency. You will succeed by using (and honing) your abilities to shepherd the most meaningful strategies to solve client problems, to produce great work, and to secure and expand Modo Modo Agency’s position and reputation within your accounts.
What a growth mindset means: Taking an active role in your own and your client’s growth by making a concerted effort to try newer and harder projects, while tapping or learning from senior agency leadership as appropriate.
COMPETENCIES / WHAT IT TAKES
· People & Relationship Skills: Demonstrate experience understanding of client drivers, motivators and interpersonal dynamics that lead to successful engagements and ongoing relationships. Begin to understand client dynamics that may impact a project or timeline. Sprinkle happiness, humor and rainbows throughout the agency and to our clients, daily.
· Money Sense: Demonstrate understanding of project-level finance
· Presence & “It Factor”: Demonstrate comfort in speaking up and contributing to client conversations, ownership of project-level communications
· Critical Thinking Skills: Demonstrate basic understanding of business challenges and marketing realties
· Connecting Dots: Grow experience probing into business dynamics, questioning assumptions and aligning stakeholders when inputs or process is ambiguous in nature
· Marketing Discipline: Demonstrate exposure to and enthusiasm for a mix of marketing channels and tactics
RESPONSIBILITIES / WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Client Relationship – Serve as the supporting, and sometimes depending on account/project size, primary, day-to-day client-to-agency liaison across multiple accounts. Contribute to project kick-offs, SME discovery interview questions, regular status update calls, and ongoing client and project communications. Field client requests, stewarding and translating client-to-creative feedback and enable execution through work orders with our internal resources. Draw on and pull-in senior account and agency leadership as needed for support.
· Project Management – Facilitate and own creation and updates for client project management methods including status reports & recaps, project timeline updates in conjunction with the studio team, and new client/project opening and onboarding. This includes successfully driving (and aiding) clients to stay on schedule and keep the project on track.
· Creative Inputs – Thoughtfully draft creative and media brief development and participate in kick-off sessions with the agency Creative Services team to illuminate the client business needs and deliverable objectives.
· Strategy Deliverables – Actively contribute to strategic work product and thinking including creative briefs, marketing & communications plans, client positioning & messaging, etc.
· Financial Documentation & Tracking – Manage project-level financial forecasting, budget tracking, purchase orders and client billing/invoicing. Document and process client change/addition orders of scope as appropriate.
· Collaboration – Work closely with more senior colleagues for key projects/clients. Operate in lockstep with agency studio team to optimize work throughput, as well as communicate and anticipate both risks and changes.
ABOUT MODO MODO AGENCY
We are a Top 50 Atlanta Agency and an Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy, marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency people. We think like business people. We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
We were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days—our DoGooder program.
We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, free fitness tracker, onsite gym, volunteer opportunities, professional development & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.