Hi! We're looking for a smart, motivated person. We seek an AAE that is excited about building an agency career. We are seeking Atlanta area applicants only...and we want people to come here, grow here and stay with our growing firm.
To apply you must:
· Respond to this with a cover letter, your resume & salary requirements
· Have an advertising, marketing, communications or Public Relations degree and at least one agency internship to apply
Project Management Responsibilities
- Support team Account Leads with ongoing client deliverables while learning the disciplines of agency account management and marketing strategy.
- Route client feedback and project requests from AEs to creative; clearly communicate objectives and challenges via work orders so the creative team can solve challenges. Don’t be vague.
- Monitor & manage client-facing schedules (in collaboration with the Studio Manager and Project Coordinator); identify opportunities to beat deadlines
- Prepare and manage weekly status reports and documentation of decisions between the agency and our clients.
- Perpetually proofread agency deliverables and read for continuity (Grammar is important, but clarity and proper context are our primary goals.)
- Assist in drafting creative briefs and participate in kick-off/download meetings internally and externally.
- Collect media specs, files specs, print specs and other forms of detail that affect deliverables produced by the team across projects.
- Create Content Compilation Documents (Content/Asset Matrices) for websites, multimedia engagements, social media initiatives, etc.
Client Engagement Responsibilities
- Attend status calls & client meetings as requested.
- Attend meetings with clients when possible onsite to learn the dynamics of effective presentations, meetings and leadership in marketing.
- Take meeting notes and provide meeting recaps to AEs; including meeting contact reports that capture what we heard in writing.
- Learn to speak up and have an informed voice to advance your path to becoming an Account Executive
Financial Tracking Responsibilities
- Support the account team in developing tactical proposals & SOWs for work across new and existing clients
- Complete new client and new job open forms to activate initiatives in our project management and financial systems
- Support account team in analyzing account-level finance, project budgets, and billing forecasts
- Support account team in updating budget trackers and master forecast weekly
- Support with monthly billing & invoice creation
- Grow our team by continuing to learn and advance in understanding the agency philosophy and the way we approach B2B marketing and strategic communications.
- We are looking for overachievers that are low on ego and high on excellence.
About Modo Modo Agency
We are a Top 50 Atlanta Agency (#36) and a 2018 & 2017 Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy, marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency people. We think like business people.
We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
We were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days—our DoGooder program.
We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, free FitBit, onsite gym, volunteer opportunities, professional development, company quarterly/annual bonus opportunity & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.